STEAMBOX AB IS OWNED AND OPERATED BY KENT MÖSCH-HOVGARD. THE COMPANY HAS SEVERAL DECEADES OF EXPERIENCE IN THE VALVE SUPPLIER INDUSTRY.
The original company, Björkmans Energiteknik AB, was founded in 1968. The main mission consisted of servicing existing steam systems and installing new steam boilers.
STEAMBOX AB, which is a further development of Björkmans Energiteknik AB, was founded in the early 1990s, when the idea for the STEAMBOX concept was realized and the first electric steam boilers was manufactured.
Until now, STEAMBOX AB has further developed that concept and are today producing modern, market-leading electric steam boilers.
STEAMBOX AB offer the market the following services:
- Sales of STEAMBOX electric steam boilers
- Maintenance of STEAMBOX electric boilers
- Installation and commissioning of sold steam boilers
- Sale of steam fittings e.g. Heat exchangers, steam traps, control valves and condensate pumps
- Dimensioning and Technical support in process technology with cutting-edge expertise, Steam and Condensate.