About the company
The original company, Björkmans Energiteknik AB, was founded in 1968. The main occupation consisted of servicing existing steam systems as well as new installation of steam boilers. Steambox has been owned since 2017 by the VIMAB concern.
STEAMBOX AB, which is a further development of Björkmans Energiteknik AB, was started in the early 1990s, when the idea for the STEAMBOX concept was realized and the first electric steam boilers began to be manufactured.
STEAMBOX AB has until now further developed that concept and today produces modern, market-leading electric steam boilers.
STEAMBOX AB offers the market the following services:
- Sales and service of STEAMBOX electric steam boilers
- Service of STEAMBOX electric steam boilers
- Installation and commissioning of sold steam boilers
- Sales of steam fittings, e.g. Heat exchangers, Steam traps, Control valves and Condensate pumps
- Dimensioning and technical support within process technology, Steam and Condensate
We work to, among other things, transport and technical system solutions take place with the lowest possible environmental impact, as well as prevention of pollution.
Through our flexible service programs, you get maximum quality from your steam boiler. An economical and safe solution!
Can't get the steamer to start? Is there something that seems to be bothering? Our technical support will help you!